You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches applicable state laws &/or regulations in New South Wales or federal laws &/or regulations in Australia.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the spirit of the iiate website’s resource upload/download facility.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, timebombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- When uploading content to the member area, that other members may download, use and adapt your uploaded materials
- iiate are not liable for the integrity of content uploaded in the members area - we do not edit, filter or regulate content uploaded by members
- Any material that you upload should be your own or uploaded with the permission of others
- You may not use the member area in the interest of promoting or advertising a product or service
- iiate is not responsible for its members uploading content which breaches the intellectual property of commercial agencies or individuals
- You may not breach the privacy and intellectual property of others by uploading personal images or someone else’s data
- Content within the member’s area does not represent the formal view or opinion of the iiate Executive
- We will not collect personal information for promotional use outside the business of the iiate nor shall we distribute any of your personal information to other agencies
- iiate reserves the right to edit or remove uploaded content without notice if necessary
These content standards apply to all uploaded material contributed to our site by member users (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate in the delivery of information.
- Authentically credit true authorship of intellectual property uploaded (resources uploaded are to be credited with the original author’s title).
- If uploaded materials are scanned/copied from an original source, the source must be clearly referenced on the copy uploaded to comply with standard copyright legislation.
- Comply with applicable state laws of New South Wales and greater federal laws of Australia.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your member user rights to engage with our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.